Marianne Northon, Sweden

Retreat, The Path of the Wise Woman, Sweden
Beloved Astrid,You helped me to open doors so that Icould integrate many many things. Issues that I have known for a long time with intellect but I was not able to understand with whole my body and soul.
There is so much beauty in my life after your visit and the retreat. I'm much more present. To be present is a treasure which I'm so thankful for because I feel so much more relaxed in many situations. I see life in many new ways.
I am much more careful about judgement, to myself and o others, I think and feel before I say something and feel much more caring for others and myself.
Another gift is that I have come in contact with my lineage with my mother, grandmother and so on. I have a totally new relation to them even if they don´t live any longer, I feel more respect and thankfullness. I have more self-confidence.
Something new is that praying has become more integrated in my life, it feels natural to pray every day and give thanks to this amazing life. So thank you Astrid. I am grateful that you have come in to my life. It is a blessing!!!Much love